For more details and Data sheets visit OMRON official website
PN532 NFC RFID Read / Write Module V3 KitRated 0 out of 5(0)
- Module Size: 42.7mm x 40.4mm x 4mm
- Easy to change mode: with a small SMD toggle Switch, it becomes very easy to change among IIC, SPI and HSU modes
- Longer distance: the reading distance becomes 5~7cm, compared with 4~6 cm of last version
- Built in PCB Antenna, with 5cm~7cm communication distance
- On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Work as RFID reader/writer
- Work as 1443-A card or a virtual card
Modules, MOTOR DRIVERS
L293D Motor Driver Servo Shield for ArduinoRated 0 out of 5(0)
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, or interleaved stepping.